The Purpose of the Training
- To build up the trainees in Christ in the growth of His life unto maturity— Ephesians 4:15; Colossians 1:28.
- To equip the trainees in the realization of the divine truths according to the Scriptures by the revelation of the Holy Spirit—2 Timothy 3:16-17; 1 Timothy 2:4; 2 Peter 3:18.
- To raise up the trainees in the cultivation of their spiritual capacity in the preaching of the gospel, the nourishing of the young believers, the perfecting of the saints, and the prophesying of the word of God for the building up of the local churches, consummating in the building up of the Body of Christ—Matthew 28:19; 1 Thessalonians 2:7; Ephesians 4:12; 1 Corinthians 14:1.
The Goal of the Training
- To reach the highest peak of the divine revelation—God becoming a man that man may become God in life and in nature, but not in the Godhead—Ephesians 3:3-11; John 1:1, 14; Hebrews 2:14; John 1:12-13; Ephesians 1:4; Romans 8:29-30; 2 Peter 1:4; Matthew 4:10; cf. Acts 14:12, 15.
- To reach the high peak of today’s Zion (the overcomers) in today’s Jerusalem (the church)—Revelation 14:1.
- To reach the reality of the Body of Christ by living a life conformed to Christ’s death in the power of His resurrection—Philippians 3:10.